1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Moses Lake, WA at msrp

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Bob Allen, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    My dealer in Moses Lake, WA is selling Prii at msrp with about a 4 month waiting list. Dave tells me that people call offering to pay over msrp even before he tells then what the cars are going for. They do have a second sticker of about 700 bucks, but they are more than willing to negotiate that away if people are willing to deal.
    He is not taking formal orders, but does keep a phone list. He is getting two Prii on Tuesday, and Toyota has increased his allocation. You can reach him: James Toyota, Moses Lake, WA. 509-765-4517. Ask for Dave Sawyer, and please mention Bob Allen as your contact. They are good guys. They are also offering the extended warranty to folks who buy a Prius from them, for 1035.00. Slightly more than Danny's Priuschat offer, but way less than Seattle area dealers are selling it for.
    Bob

2. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Bob, question: what is a "second sticker"?

3. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bookrats\";p=\"41854)</div>
    In Southern California those are the handwritten stickers that list the dealer installed extras and "Fair Market Value" adjustment, if any.

4. Varko

Varko Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have had a much different experience with James Toyota of Moses Lake. We originally made contact with Victor Alvarado in April after seeing favorable posts at this site. We were given the impression that they were selling at MSRP and they were not taking orders. Most of the cars they have offered us have been well over MSRP. I think when news of their surplus of Prii was posted here on PC, they got greedy.

5. bigheadr

bigheadr New Member

If you buy from this dealer, do you have to go all the way to Moses Lake for the warranty servicing? Or can you get the servicing done in the Seattle area?

6. jchu

jchu New Member

Warranty work including Extended Warranty can be done anywhere. That is why Troy's offer of discounted genuine Toyota Prius Warranty (found under sponsored commercial sales or just hit forums it will be at the top) is so great. Though he works for a conneticut dealership, the Discounted warranty works anywhere. (Troy's price $985 through PriusChat, Std Dealer charge 1350+++)