1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Most Extremem Elimination

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by bshef, May 22, 2006.

1. bshef

bshef Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Anyone ever see the Japanese game show on SpikeTV.....?
    I miss it so.....

Ken Blankeship and Vic Ramano narrate and comment on the happenings in the show. They are innuendos, double entendres and just ridiculous explanations of what is happening in the show. There are no definitions. Check out the show to see the real thing on SpikeTV. If you have a wacked sense of humor, you can use these phrases in your everyday slanguage. Always fun.

-"She gets hit in the face by more balls than Paris Hilton"

-"Ku Klux Fran & Ollie"

-"Easy bake creamation oven for kids"

-"Dead Super model Claudia Stiffer"

-"Official backshaver of the Miss Kazikastan beauty pageant"

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The Instant Replays and the ten best hits were my favorite. I often wondered just how no one got seriously injured but you know those people are in pain the next day.

3. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bshef @ May 22 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]259414[/snapback]</div>
    I loved that show wish they had episodes for sale because I'd buy them all! Two years ago I fell and broke my pelvis skiing. By the time we got back to the cabin I was in a lot of pain and my wife, a Nurse Practioner" and the Doc she works with were both urging me to go back to town for an x-ray. But MXC was on with 4 back-to-back episodes and I didn't want to miss it. I managed to climb a flight of stairs to the entertainment room and sat through all 4 shows. It only hurt when I laughed. ;) Anyway got back to town only to find out that it would be a 4-6 hour wait at the ER so I waited until the next day to find out that it was indeed broken, no displacement, and that they could not do anything about it except pain meds :lol: and bed rest.

Wildkow

4. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  5. GasGuzzler87

GasGuzzler87 New Member

It still comes on I thought. I don't check out Spike TV as much as I used to because it was chanel 40, then discovery channel took chanel 40 and now it's channel 76 which is my highest channel so I only found out that I still had spike like 4 months ago and I keep forgetting 76 is one of the channels to check to see if anyhting's on.