1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mother nature(earthquake)+GPS(Navi)=Disorientation?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Speedracer, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Speedracer

Speedracer New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well Sunday night my area hit 2 large scale earthqueake (scale of 5) with in 4 hr increments. Also small quake Monday morning... :x Second quake manage to relocate my furniture and knock off few thing but everything okay(BTW I'm living in 5th floor) :eek:
    So, next morning start up my Prius and notice icon (GPS) which indicate current location was way off ... (A.K.A disorientated) like 50yard.

2. Speedracer

Speedracer New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    While typing this post it has another earthquake in my area.. What a heck is going on :x

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    What the heck is going on??? I’m jealous, that’s whats going on. Beside not having my Prius yet . . . I love earthquakes. I like how they make people interact . . . “Did you feel it? Where were you? Were you scared?†And I especially like watching some people freak out for a few seconds.

Regarding your cars location: Are you sure the whole area didn’t move 50 something feet?

Stay safe!