1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Motorola Razr from Alltel

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by TRStahl, May 16, 2007.

1. TRStahl

TRStahl New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I can't pair my Razr V3 with my 07 Prius even though it paired easily with my other phone, an LG AX355. When I enter the number into the phone at the prompt from the car, nothing happens. This shouldn't be this hard. Help if you can.

2. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mot @ May 16 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]443669[/snapback]</div>

The first thing you should do is get rid of the Razr. If you can't do that, did you make sure the phone was set to discovery mode? When you select it, it only stays discoverable for 1 min.

3. chinalfr2

chinalfr2 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I have no problem pairing my wife RAZR V3 with my 07 Prius. Did you follow the steps from toyota site?

Hope this help.

4. micheal

micheal I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vagabond @ May 16 2007, 07:50 PM) [snapback]443752[/snapback]</div>
    OOC, is the Razr a bad phone for the Prius Bluetooth? Thinking about getting one from Alltell at the end of this month. I have heard of Verizon crippling the Razr Bluetooth, but haven't heard the same for Alltell.

5. Vagabond

Vagabond Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micheal @ May 17 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]444665[/snapback]</div>

Altel is better than Verizon for sure.

The RAZR is a bad phone .

I hate hate hate hate the Razr. It was a crappy phone when it came out and it still is. It's size and shape was the only thing going for it. The Kazr and the Slvr are great, and I have no doubt the Razr II will be fantastic, but they never did a good enough job redesigning the Razr over the years.

6. Enoyls

Enoyls New Member

Your phone could just need a firmware upgrade. My Sony Ericsson W600i had problems with other devices in the past but after I upgraded the firmware I've had no problems. I just got my 07 Prius last night and the phone sync'd first try. Check the motorola site for a firmware update for the RAZR. It might help.