1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Motorola RAZR

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by YOWZAH, Jul 7, 2006.

1. YOWZAH

YOWZAH Junior Member

Hi -
    I just had to have the display replaced on my 04 Prius. Good news is I now have the toggle function for the info screen - bad news is my phone book is gone. I used to use a Sony Ericcson phone and when it died I went to a Motorola V710 - - - V710 will not send phone book to Prius - but it did access the phone book that the Sony had set up in the car so I was getting along ok - - - - now it's gone. Does anyone know if the Motorola RAZR will send it's phone book to the Prius? If so I might upgrade. Sure would appreciate feedback on the RAZR. Thanks :)

2. brandon

brandon Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Except where the provider has disabled it, the RAZR will transfer its phonebook to the Prius... one entry at a time.

3. ttabbal

ttabbal New Member

Are you on Verizon? If so, you can't do it with the stock phone software. Go to howardforums.com and check the Motorola forum under the Verizon forum. There is a hack to install Alltel firmware on your RAZR to let it do transfers one at a time.

The programs to send it from a computer are probably much eaiser to use than even the hacked RAZR, but to each thier own.