1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Motorola V600 or Sony Ericsson T637?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ekc, Nov 4, 2004.

1. ekc

ekc New Member

These are my two choices with Cingular pre-paid phone service in my area. Has anyone had any problems with either working with their Prius, or do you especially like one of them? Thank you. :roll:

2. macreative

macreative New Member

My vote is for the V600 - I have used the Sony T616 and it worked very poorly, I now have the V600 and it's ab fab.

-Rob

3. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

You're right rob. the 616 sucked. I actually had the 610 through AT&T but yeah... same phone. I now have the 637 and it works wonderfully. The way I expect the 610/616 SHOULD have worked. And I've heard few to no complaints regarding the V600 so I'd say just look over the features and pick the one you like. Both seem to be great!

4. DaddyLongLegs

DaddyLongLegs Junior Member

Go with the V600. It is well integrated with the Bluetooth capabilities of the Prius. Now if only T-Mobile had better service.....

5. GKarschnick

GKarschnick New Member

I picked up my Silver BC yesterday. Not enough time to play with all the gadgets last night. Today, I "connected" my V600 and even set up the one-touch buttons. No problem at all when following John's instructions. Everything works great. Phone rings over the car audio, voice quality is very good. So far, I am very happy with this combination.