1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Motorola V710 compatibility with U.S. Cellular?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by n51222, Mar 26, 2005.

1. n51222

n51222 Junior Member

Anybody have any experience with compatibility of Prius handsfree phone equipment when using the Bluetooth Motorola V710 on the U.S. Cellular system?

I've closely followed the travails of V710 users who are on the Verizon system, noting the lack of ringtones, phone book upload problems, etc., and I see that the latest Verizon flash seems to solve all but the phone book issue. But as we know, each cellular carrier specifies slightly different programming for their phones. So.... can anybody help me out with real-life reports of success or failure with the V710 on the U.S. Cellular network?

Thanks very much!

Kevin

2. fairfieldwizard

fairfieldwizard New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I spoke to Motorola hoping to get my phone book upload problem resolved on Friday after having the new software installed in my V710. I was told that even with the installation of the new software, the V710 does not support the Bluetooth phonebook push functionality. It's not a function of the network. The lady I spoke to said that the V710 is the only Bluetooth phone they sell that doesn't have that functionality.

3. n51222

n51222 Junior Member

But your V710 does work well (except for the phone book function) otherwise with the Prius hands-free system? No other problems at all? And you are on the U.S. Cellular system, right?