1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

MOVING DAY IS HERE

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by InTheWASide, Sep 8, 2004.

1. InTheWASide

InTheWASide New Member

Well all, I have 7-8 hours before we pack the apartment stuff into the truck so I just wanted to take a moment to tell you all I may be off of here for a week while I get settled, set up phone services etc.

Would love to see any/all that can make it!

Please pray for a safe and efficient move. it's been a crazy ride with almost every aspect from the loan to the uhaul to the fact that the uhaul almost broke down on the way back from vegas (we traded it for a different one, it's fine!)

We have myself, my mom (Teresa) and the 2 cats (Tiger and Cricket) in the Prius, and Dave and Eriqua in the uhaul.
    We should be arriving the night of the 9th.

Any Q's about the location of the place, what the plan is, etc. PLEASE feel free to call my cell phone. 562 810 3903

I'll see you all soon and any/all prayers and well wishes for the move (I'll see all the replies when I get my computer hooked up at the new place) are very much appreciated!

Bye California!
    HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WASHINGTON!! :D

Talk to you all later (and more locally) :D:D:D:D:D:D

Brad

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I will be there if I can it is getting ugly here. I may not be able to come.

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    work always has priority so i may be late, but i will come. since we are not putting in any new splits this week, hopefully everything will be smooth.

best case scenario, no major program glitches, no power outages ( getting back on line is a 3-5 hour job.) and no illegal access attempts by internal employees (too much paperwork!!) and i should be there shortly after noon.

realistic scenario: will have to fix someones logs so they can get paid and receive credit for their transactions. updates to scripts that always seem to pop up out of nowhere. repair a mouse or keyboard or two... (actually mostly verify the item is actually broke and replace... items are usually only broke 30% of the time. the rest OE) so be there by 3-4 PM

worst case "Is it Friday the 13th??!!" "Damn, i should have been sick today" day.
    will be 7-8 PM.

realize that i have 24 hours of comp time so getting out early should be a given... BUT in a 3 person department that EVERYONE must rely on to be able to do their job... there are no givens.