1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

MPG post

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by windshearalert, Apr 2, 2010.

1. windshearalert

windshearalert Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    wanted to update everyone from my previous post. Temps are now in the high 78-82F range during the day here in Central Arkansas. In my previous post, I talked about the ethanol fuel and how I try and stay away from it. I have driven back and forth to work 3x in the past few days. Its roughly 54 miles each trip. I travel about 25% rural/Small town with a speed of around 30-50 MPH (depends on the speed limit signs in town) then the rest is Hiway at approx 62-65 MPH (Yeah its a 70MPH hiway, but I tend to keep it in the sweet spot). Roads have mild hills but nothing too steep. I try and maintain the same speed and keep car at same speed. I would like to know if this MPG looks about normal ?? Now as it has warmed up, i have seen the MPG go back up. If you notice in the pic, it was pretty cool here this morning on my way home from work, but it didnt seem to bring down my trip mileage as it would in the lower 40's or colder.
    Hope everyone is doing ok. Happy motoring.
    Justin

Attached Files:

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    You're doing fine. Nice odometer reading too. <GRINS>

Bob Wilson

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler