1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

mud flap - is black the only color ?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by eae, Jun 19, 2006.

1. eae

eae New Member

I see from the forum that mud flap is a popular accessory. Just wondering if it comes in only black? We have a silver pine mica color. Does black fit well? Is it easy to install by ourselves? Thx.

Winnie :)

2. AnOldHouse

AnOldHouse Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eae @ Jun 19 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]273525[/snapback]</div>
    I've only seen them in black, whether at the shop here on PriusChat, Coastaletech.com or on eBay.

The black plastic matches the black plastic trim piece that is on the lower back of your Prius. And of course they will look great on your Silver Pine Prius as it matches all the other black trim that's already on the car.

As for installation, I think it involves a few drilled holes per flap, but I had mine done at the dealership.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yep, only black. I know a PCer has painted their set silver to match the Millennium Silver colour of their car.

4. GasGuzzler87

GasGuzzler87 New Member

paint it. problem solved.