1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mudflaps on a Prime.

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by JohnnyEmac, Feb 20, 2024.

1. JohnnyEmac

JohnnyEmac New Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius Prime
    Model:
    SE
    Hello again,
    quick question for anyone that has mudflaps on their car.
    I ordered a car with mudflaps, but the car another dealer found for me doesn't have them.

I saw a picture online and the mudflaps don't seem to be very large/wide. Perhaps I'm wrong.
    So I wanted to inquire if anyone has them and finds them useful, or perhaps not very useful?
    Before I order them.

Thanks!

2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Lots of owners like them; myself I'd give them a pass. They can actually promote corrosion, because grit/muck invariably get's trapped behind them.

3. Peter3232

Peter3232 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius Prime
    Model:
    SE
    The mud guards on my 2023 Prius Prime are fairly small, though they don’t seem particularly smaller than other similarly sized vehicles I’ve seen with mud guards.

In terms of function, I think they some good. Though I think the functionality is definitely limited by the size.

That said, I like the appearance of the mud guards on the Prius. But it’s an entirely subjective opinion.

4. JohnnyEmac

JohnnyEmac New Member

Vehicle:
    2024 Prius Prime
    Model:
    SE
    Thanks guys for the feedback!

Mendel Leisk likes this.