1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Mudflaps

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Harper, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Harper

Harper New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm thinking about purchasing some mudflaps for my 2005 Prius. Anyone have any info they can pass on regarding where to get them for a good price? What IS a good price? And any advice/suggestions regarding mudflaps. Thanks to all in advance.....

2. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :) Hi Harper.... about Mudflaps

Contact Eddie Bell at: www.metrotoyotapartsnow.com

Among many, I have found him very dependable. I believe he stocks mudflaps specifically made for the Prius at Metro Toyota in Cleveland OH. They come with complete installation instructions - require minimum of drilling, removal of rear wheels. These are "standard" on Canadian Prius. I believe they run about $45 plus shipping. You might also find them on eBay from time to time.

I have ordered from Eddie several times - not mudflaps - and recommend him.

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    There is also Costal E Tech at http://costaletech.com. They have done much to support the Prius check it out.

4. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

5. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE

I installed them on my car. I bought mine from another PriusChat member who had them custom painted by his Toyota dealer's paint person to match the Millenium Silver Prius.

You might consider having yours done by whoever does the touchup painting for your local dealership. I don't know what they will charge for the service, but it can't be much and looks slick (I think).

You can judge for yourself as I posted pictures of my car and her mudflaps in the Album section of PriusChat yesterday.

BTW, they really do help to keep gunk off of the sides of the car and are therefore a fashionable and functional accessory I wholeheartdly recommend.

Hope this helps! Take care,

Tisza

6. Harper

Harper New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ....Thanks to all who have so far responded to this topic. Keep 'em comin' guys and gals!!! Thank God for this webite!!

7. cookieface4750

cookieface4750 New Member

Got mine from e-bay. Seller stopped selling on e-bay, but may sell directly. I have e-mailed him to see if he will make them available. Paid $40 plus shipping.