1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Multi Information Display Issues

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by drbuehne, Oct 28, 2010.

1. drbuehne

drbuehne New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just bought a 2007 and my Multi Information Display does not work properly on the climate control screen or information screen. ie when you press temp up or down buttons it sometimes works and when you want to change the fan speed and press medium it goes to low. On the information screen no matter what you select it goes to Trip information screen. However the Audio screen works perfectly. Any ideas?

Thank you
    Doug

2. Hal W

Hal W New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The auto button may be on? You can change the temp on the steering wheel as well. Also have a look at your manual. H

3. pEEf

pEEf Engineer - EV nut

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sounds like the touch screen is out of alignment. Somewhere in the MFD diagnostic mode there is a procedure for re-aligning the screen. I've read it somewhere in the forums, but can't recall how to get into it.

In any event, it's worth trying!

4. jdenenberg

jdenenberg EE Professor

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    If you can't get it working, contact Steve at Plug In Hybrid Electric Vehicle PHEV and he will send you a working one for about $400. You can install it youself in about 45 minutes.