1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Multiple Web Quotes?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Tim in Hollywood, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Tim in Hollywood

Tim in Hollywood Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi all,

I'm getting ready to start requesting price quotes for a 2008 package #2 from dealers within a 1-2 state radius (probably Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska, Missouri, Minnesota, Colorado, South Dakota), but would go further for a better deal! :)

Is the best method to use Toyota.com to contact the dealers via that site? Should I use Toyota.com to find the dealers, then visit their local web sites? Should I use some other site or method to do this?

Thanks,
    Tim (not currently) in Hollywood

2. NorCal Rusty

NorCal Rusty RatherBWakeboarding

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi Tim,
    I did my dealer quote through Edmunds.com. Edmunds asks for a zip code to get quotes from dealers in your area, try 94558 for dealers in Napa, Vallejo, and Fairfield if your interested in buying in Nor-Cal. I know that Jason Sangmaster at Toyota Vallejo can get you a good deal. He did for me and 2 more of my friends. Good luck! What package are you looking for?

3. Brodie

Brodie New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I also did Edmunds.com. Beware, though, that you'll be contacted by dealers but they usually won't give you a quote immediately. However, all the ones I sent emails to (after being contacted by them) specifically asking for a quote gave me one pretty quickly. It's definitely a good way to shop.