1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My 06 is On the Boat, Due in LA 1/16

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Infidel, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Infidel

Infidel New Member

Got word last Fri that my 06 Driftwood Pearl Pkg 3 (Ordered mid-Oct 05) is on the boat, due to arrive at Los Angeles port of entry on Jan 16th. The dealer said that by the time it gets shipped to Phoenix, and dealer prepped, I should take delivery about the 19th or 20th! Wow, can't wait!!

It was a straight MSRP deal with no gimmicks, and no BS from the dealer so far, we'll see how the final paperwork goes on delivery. PriusChat helped me thru the hard choice of TDI vs Prius, with Prius winning out in the end. Being able to test drive a demo car plus the $3150 tax credit cinched the deal for me! There was no more indecision after seeing and driving one. which is somewhat of a surprise, since I am a diesel freak at heart, having had a number of diesel cars and trucks over the years. It's going to be just the ticket for my long daily commute.

Is it far-fetched to think that Toyota might offer the Nav package as an a la carte option at some point in the future? I would have liked this, but didn't want all the bundled claptrap (VSC, homelink, etc) that I would have had to take with it.

Cheers,

Infidel
    :rolleyes:

2. andyman68

andyman68 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    You can always add an after market navigational device like Tom Tom for about $700-$900.

Andy