1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My 2012 Toyota Prius Three

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by Kamikaze, May 3, 2012.

1. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Star {[a-zA-Z]} Fan

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Date Ordered: April 28th, 2012
    Dealer Ordered From: Smart Toyota, Davenport, Iowa
    Timeframe given for delivery: One Week
    Color: Nautical Blue Metallic
    Option Package: Base
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: N/A

I believe my "order" is a special circumstance where as I didn't exactly order my Prius as much as bought one that was already being trucked across the U.S. Also, I note that I've got the base package but the dealer understood I was looking for the leather (softex) heated seats so they tacked on the amount for parts/labor to my financing so they can write me a check to get it done after-market as the Prius 3 does not normally come with the softex heated seats.

I've wanted a Prius for years now, I settled for the 2010 Corolla a couple years ago and leased it so that I could get the lower payments. Trust me, that is the last time I will believe the sales person when they say, "No way would anyone ever need the full 36,000 miles!". Of course, now leases are offered in 45,000 miles I must have hit that remark on the cusp of a change.

Any way, the exciting part is that I am getting out of my Corolla lease a year early (almost evened out, due to the amount of miles I had on it) and am finally getting a Prius! Just heard from the dealership and they said that the delivery is on schedule for sometime later tonight. The hardest part will be knowing that I could pick it up as soon as tomorrow or Saturday but I will be out of town this weekend so will probably be waiting for me Monday after work... or during if I can manage a 1 hour lunch pick-up (HA!).

I can't wait to getting involved on PC and enjoying the ups, and possibly the downs, of Prius ownership. Woot!

2. AZGeek

AZGeek Semi-informed Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Post some pics once you get your new car. That was my second choice color BTW. :)