1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My 21 LE RS-R springs+Tein, Red Bullet ,TPMS, extra outlets, convenience lighting

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Drakxyfly, Sep 26, 2023.

1. Drakxyfly

Drakxyfly Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    My Camry Nightshade Hybrid was totaled and this is actually more comfortable and has more room inside which I like. It has a weird mix of options compared to the Camry, like a mechanical parking brake but full dynamic cruise control. Didn't really like the way it handled and a few other things so I did some modifications. Not sure why Toyota hides these beautiful alloy wheels behind covers either. I mis-measured the panel and need to order another because it was hitting the ac vent, but otherwise everything came together nicely (the center hole is for the sub bass knob but I'll post that in audio forum with the speakers. It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but the Tein is easily 15-20% larger in diameter than the stock shocks/struts (the front dust covers don't fit back on). Enjoy.....

Attached Files: