1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Best MPG

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by troe, Jul 16, 2006.

1. troe

troe New Member

I decided to try to improve on my my personnel best last Friday. My 21 mile commute from work to hom produced the milage below. Which I could doit all of the time B)

[​IMG]

2. berylrb

berylrb Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pcflorida @ Jul 16 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]287384[/snapback]</div>
    Good job PCF! Hey what was your roundtrip?

Once coming back from San Diego, we stopped at the grapevine summit to fill up and by the time we got to Bakersfield we were still getting about 70 mpg. But truth be told the first 15-20 miles was all downhill, serious brake catch on fire downhill (Lebec/Gorman to Grapevine), 100 mpg even! But man it sure looked good! Anyway, that's why I was wondering what the roundtrip was.

b
    EDIT Interesting you averaged roughly 42 mph right (30 minute trip)? That's the MPH as I recall that was supposed to be horrible for the ICE, eh? Hmmm!

3. troe

troe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(berylrb @ Jul 16 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]287408[/snapback]</div>
    Round trip was in the low 70's, but a weekend of short trips has me back in the low 60's.

4. micheal

micheal I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Nice resutls!

Gosh, I really do hate those short trips. They suck the mpg down so fast, it makes my head spin.