1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My car lcd is showing an error after replacing battery

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by saad.qureshi, Mar 28, 2019.

1. saad.qureshi

saad.qureshi New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Aqua
    Model:
    N/A
    1. Hi guys. I hope you are doing great. I am new here and i certainly dont have much knowledge. My problem is, i recently changed my cars battery. Soon after changing, i realized that my cars lcd is not working,, no radio, no rear camera. Nothing. Just a message in Japanese. After converting it with google translator, it means, press and hold the av button to open display and insert map sd card.

I didn't have any card installed before. I tried checking the fuses but no luck so far. Maybe i didn't know the specific fuse no. Help will be appreciated. Thank you all

P. S i picked the participants randomly. Sorry for any inconvenience!!

2. [​IMG]

For the record, i followed the instructions and it did open. I dont have amy map sd card so i tried using my music sd. Still no response. Moreover, its not even closing now. The screen is tilted full way down and not reading a card. I dont want to buy map sd. Kindly help. How to override this error

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome!

check the connections at the 12v and negative to ground for cleanliness and tightness. if they are okay, try disconnecting the 12v negative for an hour to reset the radio.

is the car running okay otherwise?

3. saad.qureshi

saad.qureshi New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Aqua
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes its working fine. Just this error. I'll do what you just suggested and update you soon. Thanks for reply.

P. S.
    The error picture i have. See attachment

Attached Files:

4. MUHAMMAD LM

MUHAMMAD LM New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Aqua
    Model:
    N/A

I too have the exact same error message after changing the 12v battery. Can someone recommend me a solution