1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My driveway looks so beautiful

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mandymou, Jul 13, 2006.

1. mandymou

mandymou New Member

With my new beautiful 2006 pckg 5 mag gray Prius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They called and said I could pick it up on my lunch break!
    I have been a lurker for awhile and I love the info on this forum. I already loaded my
    phonebook and everything. I cant wait till the weekend when I can just ride around and enjoy
    my new car. Oh yeah anyone interested i traded in a 2006 Audi A3 (gas guzzling turbo) that used
    premium ouch.

2. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    But where is the driveway and the Prius??? You'll have so much fun and cash left over for shopping!

3. Ken S

Ken S Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mandymou @ Jul 13 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]286034[/snapback]</div>

You traded in a 2006 Audi to get a Prius? My guess is the hit you took on the purchase/sale of the Audi isn't going to be covered by fuel savings for many, many, many years.

Don't get me wrong...Prius is a nice car...as is the Audi. I chose the Prius over an A4 covertible.

4. finiyon

finiyon Re-Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Welcome to the light side mandymou.

5. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ken S @ Jul 17 2006, 12:11 PM) [snapback]287564[/snapback]</div>
    There is more to the Prius then just saving fuel. How about saving the planet? By trading in the Audi, he is on the right track, by driving a Prius. Less pollution.

Now, it's true, that someone else will buy that Audi, and thus, pollute. But if more and more Hybrids get out there, the long term effect will grow.

6. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Umm, hello? We need pictures! You can't have a post with this title and not share the beauty!

7. rfred

rfred New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seasidetraveler @ Jul 17 2006, 11:38 AM) [snapback]287574[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, look at my pretty driveway ;)