1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My first experience with Zune Marketplace. Ugh.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Danny, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    So I got a dirt-cheap doo-doo brown 30GB Zune a few months ago and I've had a Creative Zen Vision:M for a couple of years (which I love), but I've been a Napster user for a while now (year or more) and use FairUse4WM so that I can use the music on my players. So I figured it was time to try out the Zune Marketplace where I can pay a couple of bucks more and be able to transfer the music to both my Zune and my Zen.

So I'm listening to some music and messing around with the settings, go into the area to change the backgrounds, click the 3rd background selection and BOOM! the whole damned computer shuts off! ARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! Give me back my MacBook! (it's downstairs)

I love the MacBook that I bought late last year, but I'm certainly not a Microsoft hater. I think they make the best input peripherals, the best gaming system, and I've had nothing but rock-solid experiences with Windows XP. But I thought that this little tale of woe would make all of the Mac fanboys/girls here feel good :)

I'm going to continue to try out Zune Marketplace. Here are a few things I'm interested in checking out:
    • integration with my XBOX
    • Installing it on a BootCamp partition to see how the syncing works on my MacBook
    • No Radio Stations??? This is one thing I love about Napster.
    • No remote internet access? With Napster I can access my library and the whole Napster system from any web browser.