1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My first problem encountered

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by momfortheenvironment, Nov 4, 2006.

1. momfortheenvironment

driving home the other night a light went on , on my dashboard, finally pulled over and said it was tire pressure, when I thought about it , it was probably the first cold night I was out driving , pulled into a gas station and my front two tires were a little low. Then reading my manual I tried hitting the set button but the light stayed on. Well I was do for my 5k service called them and I just hadn't held the set button down long enough. Still a happy owner. Just noticing mileage coming down a little with the colder weather but still about 43 mpg.

2. member

member New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(momfortheenvironment @ Nov 4 2006, 08:03 PM) [snapback]343955[/snapback]</div>
    Sounds like everything functioned perfectly :)

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Display Name @ Nov 4 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]343961[/snapback]</div>
    Sometimes it's nice to get a little concerned when a light comes on only to learn that the light was there for your wellbeing.

4. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    So how sad is this... i had my tires set to a nice 42/40 before my 10k oil change... dealer set them down to 32/32 (or so the sheet says), and the next morning i went out and the tire pressure light was on - apparently in the frigid cold we had up here last week it went down even more below my preset amount of 42/40! :lol: silly dealers