1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My first Toyota

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by ibcs, Jan 8, 2006.

1. ibcs

ibcs New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Well I'm amazed. I have read for six months waiting for the 2006 Prius to be delivered. I got the call on January 1st that my car had arrived. Silver 2006 Prius package under the leather. Sorry I forget the actual option.

My first impressions are unbelievable. This has to be the most quiet car I've ever owned. It handles nicely and seems to be a superb car.

My other car is an GMC Denali. In comparison the Prius is quieter and seems to ride just as nice. Can't wait to install a DVD system. To say the least the mileage is a little better on the Prius.

If you are waiting for an 06, you will be very happy when your day finally arrives.

Ordered on 8/15/05 with $500 refundable deposit
    Dealer Kings Toyota in Ohio 6th largest
    No hassles and walked out the door in less than an hour.
    Paid MSRP 28,125

I have not owned a Toyota since 1982 a Corolla. Wow, they have done some work on their cars. I've already programmed the Homelink for the garage door and it seems to work very well with the Nextel Blackberry 7520.

Can't wait to learn more about the car!

2. myride

myride Junior Member

:D its nice to see your happy with your purchase. my girl friend has her first truck that happens to be a toyota. she loves it and will never go back to any other make. and will most likely buy a prius for work and keep the tacoma for the house work. my prius is a great car and i will most likely get another one in about 10 years to replace my 04. hope yours will be as loved as mine is. (garage it and it will allways be good to you) :lol:
    also..... welcome to priuschat.