1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Flo has been abused

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mark_hamrick, Dec 30, 2004.

1. mark_hamrick

mark_hamrick New Member

Day after Christmas I discovered some uncaring/oblivious person put a nice dent and gash in my front bumper and dented the hood as well. Don't need to tell you all what that sight feels like. I have developed such a connection to my "Flo" that it felt like someone had hit my other child...a 5 year old Pug named Wallis! Needless to say, I will get her repaired ASAP...and I will start parking even further away from the rest of humanity. I really do not even want to take her out of the garage now! Hoping you all had a better Holiday and a great 2005,

2. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Ouch!
    I feel your pain!
    I was really pi$$ed off when I found out someone had dinged my car (driver's side passenger door). Not even something that's worth trying to get fixed, but my eye goes to it every time I walk by. How could they!

Gashing and denting is a worse offense. Where is devine intervention in these cases (all offenders should be immediately zapped with a lightening bolt!)

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Somebody with a red car scratched the passenger side door. They left their red paint on my car. I guess I need to park further out in the parking lot. :cry: