1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My new 2007 Prius - Loaded model :D

Discussion in 'Prius Owner Photos' started by dsmwookie, Dec 22, 2010.

1. dsmwookie

dsmwookie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I made the jump from a 2007 Honda Fit after it was taken from us in a car accident. My wife and I sought out to be more fuel efficient if possible and capture more amenities in the process...I think we succeeded.

It is a 2007 with 87,000 miles:

Heated seats
    Navi
    Bluetooth
    Garage door opener
    JBL Sound / 6 disc changer
    Leather
    Rear Camera
    Keyless entry / start

I m sure we are forgetting something, but we are happy! We drove to Charlotte, NC to pick it up and stopped at my mother in law's apartment on the way home in Augusta, GA.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hal W

Hal W New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Very clean. I'll bet you are happy with your new purchase? Fits are a great car, but I think you will find this car to be more fuel efficient and more comfortable.H

3. oxnardprof

oxnardprof Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    It looks very pretty - very similar to the 2008 Prius my wife and I purchased last Friday. What with five days of heavy rain, she did not want to drive it. Sunshine is forecast for tomorrow, however...

4. dsmwookie

dsmwookie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Overall we are thrilled. The only compromise was the mileage, but we liked the amenities more. That and the low mileage ones that were nearby were really just quarky and all had things that bugged me; smells, scuffs, missing keys, features, color.

5. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi dsmwookie,

Your Prius looks great. I'm sure it has the highest option package for that year -- Option Package #6. Here's the 2007 Prius eBrochure, where you'll see the different standard and optional equipment (option packages), including the differences between your Standard Prius and the Touring Edition Prius:

[​IMG] 07_prius.pdf

Also, here's a PDF of all the substantive sections of the 2007 Owner's Manual. I've found that if I want to find something in the Owner's Manual, I can find it a lot faster doing word and phrase searches of the PDF:

[​IMG] 2007 Prius Owners Manual.pdf

And here is its Table of Contents:

[​IMG] Table of Contents 2007 Prius Owners Manual.doc

BTW, where are the trim rings for your wheels? Did you take them off yourself?

6. Blue Prius Texan

Blue Prius Texan Crazy? Nah...just humorous!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Beautiful vehicle! Very nice!