1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My New Habanero C4 Sunroof Alloys - WITH PICTURES!!

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Daze, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Daze

Daze Prius C Owner

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I picked this baby up on the 25th, had been waiting over a month for it! It had 11 miles on it when i got it, now it has 160! i absolutely love it! I wont be filling up for a long time, im getting about 56 mpg average since i bought it! It has the sunroof and 15' alloys.

Attached Files:

2. NotreDame_MCOB11

NotreDame_MCOB11 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Looks really great, you must be so happy. Curious what factored into your decision to get the 4, but stick with the 15' wheels rather than the 16' rather than get the 3 with the 15' alloys. Were you concerned it would impact mpg or just didn't think they'd impact the handling? Were you wanting the 4 to get those seats?

3. Brerkev

Brerkev New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I made the same decision as the OP, I went with the 4 for the heated Softex. Skipped the 16 inch alloys, per questionable MPG reviews.

4. ProximalSuns

ProximalSuns Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Now for the real test, up Little Cottonwood in February snow storm...or more correctly out of Alta parking lot. Though UT uses so much salt, it's mostly bare pavement drive.

Best part is the Habanero looks better in sunlight than clouds and you'll have more show off days than not.

5. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  6. Daze

Daze Prius C Owner

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I originally "bought" a C3 without options, but 3 weeks later the dealer called me and told me it had been presold. I was upset and the dealer said they could get me a C4 in the same habanero color but it had the more expensive options. I managed to talk them into giving it to me for the same price as the C3 :eyebrows: I wouldn't have accepted the C4 if it had the 16" wheels anyways, i decided early on that i wouldnt want the larger turning radius. I love the softex seats, but getting higher quality seats was never important to me, i would have been happy with the normal fabric ones.

1 person likes this.
  7. mmcdonal

mmcdonal Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Awesome! I like the color. I think we had a 1958 Pontiac station wagon in that color.

8. Much More Better

Much More Better Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Question about the Softex: The sides are textured like leather but the centre portion has a pattern on it. Is this pattern leather-like also?

9. Daze

Daze Prius C Owner

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I actually drove up the canyon today for alta's last day! My ski's barely fit, i had to put the seats down and stick the tips up onto the center armrest and into the front part of the car. I think im going to buy I got horrible MPG's going up. It had sufficient power though, i wasnt complaining about it once. Coasting back down was pretty epic. The battery was full not even halfway down the canyon.

And the color...i love it so much. its really growing on me. It stands out everywhere, i wont ever have problems finding my car in a parking lot ever again! It sparkles in the sunlight too!

10. Daze

Daze Prius C Owner

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Its all the same, it just has a design on it. The softex is really smooth and easy to clean, its great stuff.

1 person likes this.
  11. bgil

bgil Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Yes, the center panel is leather like also. Mine are black and look very nice. With all the light grey door panels the interior is bright even with the black seats.

1 person likes this.
  12. Prissy

Prissy New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    I also got a 4 with the 15" wheels. I didn't want the larger turning radius with the 16". I got the 4 because I wanted heated seats, plus the SoftTex is just really really nice. It looks awesome in black.

1 person likes this.
  13. ProximalSuns

ProximalSuns Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Maybe get new tech shorter skis? I was walking around Toyota lot with my skis making sure they fit in C and III with back seat down. They did but new rocker K2's so a little fatter, little shorter.

Nice to hear on the power up Little Cottonwood. Everbody's spewing hydrocarbons on that run. We'll see how I do on Parley's this winter. I'm thinking I'll be using Power Mode.

14. HabaneroBomb

HabaneroBomb Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Good to see another in the Habanero club!

15. TC400

TC400 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Looks sharp! Congrats!

16. BGGirl

BGGirl Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model: