1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Old Girlfriend wants me back

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by naterprius, Jan 26, 2006.

1. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    So, I used to date this girl. She ate a lot, was overall kind of big and dirty, dare I say fat? She was loud, and crude, but hey, she put out. Worst of all, she was kind of dumb, and kind of rude. She had all the right parts in all the right places, but she just wasn't sophisticated. I put up with her for a while, and then, met a new girl. She is lean, she is clean, she is younger, someone I could see having with me in the future. She is also much sexier. She puts out as well. A quality woman overall. I even get compliments on her. People notice her body and remark about how good she looks. And when I'm riding her, well, it's shear pleasure to feel her perform. She doesn't eat much, which keeps the bills down too. She also loves to go places, and it's easy to get her going anytime I want. She knows where I like to go, and helps me along the way. She even takes my calls, and opens up for me when I touch her. I had to marry this girl.

So I did. And I'm happy! I must say, I enjoy spending time with her, I have no regrets. Some guys really like fat girls, and tell me she's no better than the girl I used to date, because she has fat sisters. I tell them I don't really care, I've moved on, and I'm happy.

My old girlfriend's father realized that he was now stuck with his daughter and couldn't get her out of the house. So he called me, and we had a heart to heart about what I liked about my current wife versus my old girlfriend. I told him there was something fundamentally wrong with the way he raises his daughters. It's not her fault, it's bad upbringing. He was a little bitter, but he acted like he understood. He gave his daughter a stern talking to, and she lost a few pounds, and checked out a couple of books at the library (trying to become more sophisticated, I guess).

Then, she came to my door. "Take me back," she said. "I'm much more appealing now. I'll behave this time, really. And I really don't eat so much anymore. And I've learned a few things! Sure, I'm still fat, and I didn't get a degree in engineering, but don't you miss me?"

She even said, "Hey, you know, I'm the kind of girl that will go anywhere and do anything, and I'm kind of crazy and hard to control. I'm way more fun than that lean woman you have now!"

I replied, "But when you were with me, mostly you just ate a lot and took a lot of space. You promised me lots of fun, but you just didn't deliver."

Her father also called and said I would be disloyal to the community if I didn't take her back. (He needs to get rid of her pretty bad).

So, what do you guys think, do I ditch the wife I love for the ex that I never really liked that much in the first place?

Or do I stay happily married?

Nate

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Keeping both isn't an option?

3. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I thought you said I couldn't make you date a fat girl or buy a GM vehicle! :D I don't understand why you are even questioning yourself is it a joke or are you secretly describing your old relationship with GM or Ford? Pretty clever if it is the latter! :lol:

4. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

what do you think Malorn??????????

5. Kiloran

Kiloran New Member

Wth
    Why would you even ask this?
    If your vows mean so little to you, why ever get married in the first place?
    Have you no honor at all?

6. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

huh? is there something you didn't understand?

7. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    (It's a metaphor people. Read it again).

Nate

8. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

that's what I said, easy to figure out and if you still have a hard time, just think MALORN

9. twocrifasis

twocrifasis New Member

Ah, but is it a metaphor or an allegory?

10. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I needed that...

11. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    There is a limit to how much money I want to part with, and how complicated it can get if you have both...

Nate

12. Kiloran

Kiloran New Member

:p :D Ok. You gotz me. I'm dim today. :rolleyes:

13. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    hahaha!

screw the old girlfriend. wait... um... i meant that in the "forget about her" sense. ;)

obviously the lean, clean, low-appetite wife is the best choice, nate. you've got her for a reason.

:lol:

14. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    :D :D :D
    nate, u made my day!

Very fun read!

15. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    This was obviously for malorn :)

Haha, nice one naterprius!

16. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    And when I'm riding her, well, it's shear pleasure to feel her perform.

this tipped me off ;)

your lean wife seems to be a pretty smart girl huh? I got one just like her! WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Btw, what's her skin color? Mine is dove gray with a hint of mint.

17. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    My wife typically wears a sky blue, skintight, to show off her curves. She has big bright eyes, and makes little noises that only I understand.

Okay, I'll stop now.

I honestly don't know if it's an allegory, a metaphor or an analogy. Anybody know?

Nate

18. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid

Very cute Naterprius, the only problem is that your household has all of its credit cards maxed and your in-laws are now holding the mortgage on your house and are threatening to foreclose if you decide you want to even look at another girl. :angry: Your in-laws are slowly purchasing the company that you work for and have decided you make enough money and a raise or promotion is out of the question as more and more of the in-laws are starting at the company.

19. San_Carlos_Jeff

San_Carlos_Jeff Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    My vote goes with allegory. Great story BTW.

20. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

all i can say is that I've kept both of my other gas guzzling b*tches!

:ph34r: