1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My phone recents calls are posting 3 hrs ahead

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by Sperez201, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Sperez201

Sperez201 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    everything is working fine with my nav and satellite radio, it's the phone that seems to be acting up.
    All the cars I make from my car are posting east coast time zones. I will make a call at 8am and after I hang up , it shows time for the car at: 11am - I'm in the west coast. Any comments or solutions ?

2. Spadankco

Spadankco New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I'm having the same issue with the time being 3 hours ahead on my calls. if you find a solution please share.

3. Matt73

Matt73 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Any chance your system time is off? On my 2015 Prius v three there are effectively two clocks.. the dashboard clock time, and the Entune system has its own "system time" down under the general settings...

Nevermind: I checked mine last night, and it is set for the correct time zone (eastern w/daylight savings), but is reporting all my calls as one hour ahead of actual...

#3 Matt73, Jan 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  4. Sperez201

Sperez201 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I have documented my gps and radio - 1 or 2 times with the help of my co-worker ( we carpooled) - armed with the video - I brought the car to Toyota Cerritos and :

A) she reset the time default to PST - the service advisor might have reset to east time when my the radio might act up

B) after holding to the car for a day - they called and said they will replace the radio based on the fact when they tried to sync it - it froze and based on that - they will replace the radio-in about 7-10 days.

I will update once I have the replacement