1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Pri was ALMOST creamed ...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by brucem5755, Sep 22, 2006.

1. brucem5755

brucem5755 New Member

I don't think I was even past mile two on the test drive when some idiot turned in front of me.....

Fortunately I was able to avoid damaging the car.

Was able to verify that the seat belts work though. :lol: B)

What an awesome little car!

2. cagemo

cagemo Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    II
    you know what, i'd say hoorah! now you're past the new-car jinx of being a magnet for door dings, scrapes and accidents. sounds like a close enough shave that you'll drive ding free for years.

cheers!

3. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    My car stops ! I had someone turn in front of me at a green light (red for her). I stood on the breaks and I stopped in time, with an inch or two to spare. She was like what? I was like eat s**t and die! She was like I am pretty why are you picking on me, boo hoo! And I am like calling the cops. She was like I don't like them, who sited her for running a red light, like boo hoo again. She was like I'm calling my dad? I was like I am a dad suck it up. She was like boo hoo and I was like gone. She was with the local constabulary, crying, waiting for daddy, god I hope he hung her out to dry, I would have.

4. Bill Lumbergh

Bill Lumbergh USAF Aircraft Maintainer

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Are you, like, 14 years old? :)

5. brucem5755

brucem5755 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cagemo @ Sep 22 2006, 09:41 PM) [snapback]323701[/snapback]</div>

That would be awesome!

I have found myself parking away from others at work to avoid that first ding. There are a suprising number of rude folks where I work that think nothing of slamming their door into someone elses door.

I still need to avoid the deer ... I usually have at least one jump out in front of me each year. That adds some excitement to my trip!

SIDE NOTE: 46.5 mpg avg on first tank so far. :)