1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Prius arrives on or around 7/22

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by frobie, Jul 6, 2009.

1. frobie

frobie Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    My dealer called me and said I am number 2 on his list for a package iv with solar. He then called me the next day and said its confirmed for 7/22. Does that mean he would already have the VIN and know what the exact price is going to be, in terms of added price due to port options? Also what boat would that put it on? It is being delivered to Boston.

2. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Chances are - yes. Doesn't hurt to ask them - if they're not forthcoming, they may not be the best people to complete the deal with.

3. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Get a copy of the vehicle inquiry report--it will show (depending on date) colors, model, configuration, pricing, VIN, vessel name, port installed accessories (which can be changed before it reaches port), lease residuals, etc. The VIN isn't shown until (I believe) it hits the port, so that probably won't be included (but it does include the serial number, which is the last 8 digits of the VIN), but it should include the ship name, which you can track on several sites (been discussed many times--try a search).