1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Prius is on my Company Website!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by withersea, Feb 23, 2009.

1. withersea

withersea DNF is better than DNS

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    OK Toyota. Send me a complimentary 2010 Prius as a show of appreciation. :)

2. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    LOL - You can't be serious ...perhaps you're just promoting your business? IMHO your chances are::flypig:

The least you can do is have a picture showing the full car ...unlike what you got there:
    [​IMG]

3. withersea

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Prius07 - Let me respectfully say- BITE ME!
    No- I'm not trying to solicit business (I removed the link to the website in case it may have been questionable to have it there). There is a sustainability section with employee write ups- one of which mentioned the fact that I drove a Prius. I do not own the company. I just work there. I thought it was cool that the Prius got a mention. This IS a site for Prius enthusiasts ya know. As for asking Toyota for a complimentary 2010 Prius- that was my nerdy attempt at humor. Yeah I know. I'm obviously not a comedian. And you obviously have no sense of humor. Thanks a lot for your smug, buzz killer comments.

4. markderail

markderail I do 45 mins @ 3200 PSI

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My website is on my Company Prius.

As well as my logo... Have to get some glamour shots on my website...that's a good idea.

Irony - I don't get negative comments anymore, from other drivers, when they see that it's a company sponsored car, and they say "obviously your company does computers".

5. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    LOL 2x withersea. It takes one to know one - obviously you didn't get my humour. My comment was not meant in any way to be "smug, buzz killer." I would apologize if your reply wasn't so strong. OH well - good luck and I do compliment you for promoting the Prius :)

Peace?!!!:rockon:

6. withersea

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Peace :cool: