1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Prius plug-in is at port of Long Beach my order number was #168

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by next2beach, Mar 1, 2012.

1. next2beach

next2beach Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    I should get my plug in on Tuesday. I went through Longo maybe I should have gone through Carson Toyota. It seems like they did not keep me informed well. I had to keep calling to ask for info. I got the basic in white and may add after market leather. I hope the dealer has rebate info and car pool info available. My license plate that I ordered in December is at DMV.. it is the whale tail and says "4 PLUG IN" seems like the leaf and volt people grabbed up every thing with the words plug in.

2. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    1 person likes this.
  3. next2beach

next2beach Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    thanks for the link. i pick up my pip tomorrow at Longo.

4. elmofongo

elmofongo Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Where do you get your order number?
    All I have is the pre-order confirmation number, which is 2 letters + 10 digits.

5. johnahaley

johnahaley New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    As far as I know, the last 4 numbers are what they are calling order number.

6. next2beach

next2beach Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    When I ordered on November 17 online i got an order number. I just drove my pip home from Longo Toyota. There was a big crowd of sales people looking at the car. I was told that I got the first pip that they sold. After few pics I drove back to Huntington Beach and got between 75 to 100 miles per gallon. Once in awhile it said 50. This being my first Prius I am not sure about reading all the read outs yet. I have a lot of reading to do tonight. I need to start looking at rebates and car pool stickers.