1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by PetersPrius, Apr 12, 2004.

1. PetersPrius

PetersPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Yes New Yorkers[and many many other cities] will wait for a Prius for a long time and I was told I probably end up with an '05.

So i went online and called toyota dealers all over the country[with my first question to them being,"how long is your waiting list?"] and ended up buying one froma dealer in Butte, Montana.

No waiting list!!!! I got mine in 10 days, as one was on the way to them.

Silver with package #5. was great fro me.

Now I am driving back to NY happily with my new Prius.
    I'm in South Dakota and all is great with it. Set the cruise control to 80 [ the speed limits here are 75] and the thing just goes perfectly up n down the rolling plains! Averaging 40-45 mpg!

Can anyone tell me if you can stop the beeps from happening everytime you touch the screen. would be ok if you could lower the volume of them??

Also, does anyone make seat covers for them yet?

And Toyota should see the amount of dust etc . that collects on the dash and controls. I have to wipe daily with a fine cloth.

Anyway I on my way home. So if you want a Prius soon. fine dealers where the car is not popular!

2. Sev

Sev Junior Member

RE: Seat Covers

We ordered seat covers from El Cajon Toyota in El Cajon, CA custom made for the '04 Prius. We wanted waterproof ones because our dogs travel with us a lot. We also have the side airbags. We got an excellent deal on GT Seat Covers model #T844+(front) and T845 (rear) in C8 charcoal gray to go with our gray/maroon interior. They have special flaps to accommodate the airbags. We are very happy with them. They fit and look great, are waterproof and have foam on the inside for a little extra cushioning. You can order them from GT Covers direct (they are in Aurora, CO) on the web at http://www.greatcovers.net or by phone 1-866-755-6005. They go for $129.99 for either the front or back seat and are available in ivory or gray. Tell Ted you are a "Prius club" member if you call and get $10 off each. We have no connection with them... just satisfied customers. You may be able to get a lower price from your Toyota dealer if they carry the line. We did. They also offer other fabrics besides the waterproof ones in grey and ivory that match '04 Prius interiors.

3. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm New Member

Congratulations!!!