1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My side mouldings saved me!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Darwin23, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Darwin23

Darwin23 New Member

I was tryin' to park at my friends apartment on a very tight parking spot between a pole and a wall when all of a sudden i heard a scratchy sound and was horrified to see that the right rear door has touched the pole. I backed out immediately and got out to see the damage------the side mouldings was all scratched on the right rear door, but other than that no dent or scratch on the surface of my car. the mouldings saved me!!!! now all i need to do is repair or replace the side mouldings. anyone know where i can get some touch up paint so i can just paint the side mouldings.....or do they sell just one side of the side moulding?? i know i could get a set for 115, but i will only be using one piece out of the set.

2. HokieHybrid

HokieHybrid New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    As far as touchup paint....the side mouldings likely match your barcelona....so head to the toyota dealer and get some barcelona touchup paint. It now comes in cool little paint markers, you don't even need a brush! I think it ran me $4 to get a tube in the color of my Camry to cover up the scratch from taking off my parking sticker.