1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My speakers randomly turn off

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by lmillsap, Nov 3, 2010.

1. lmillsap

lmillsap New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi everyone, I have had my brand new prius three days, and I was sitting in traffic listening to a cd and my speakers randomly turned off. The cd player was still on and I switched to the radio to see if that would turn the speakers back on but it didn't. I used my bluetooth and it worked fine through the speakers. So I turned my car off and then back on and they worked fine. Then about 15mins later it happened again. Should I call and schedule a service appointment? or is there something that I an do? Please help!

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome!

Sorry to hear about the issue. I would have your service department look into it.

3. lmillsap

lmillsap New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thanks, I called and service had never heard of this problem. I have an appt next week! So far I love my new Prius!

4. Flaninacupboard

Flaninacupboard Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sure you didn't press the mute button?

5. mranch

mranch New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I'm starting to have the same issues after about 8 months:confused:. I have a IV with the solar package. Did you get the issue taken care of? What was the problem?
    Thanks,

Bob