1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Subwoofer Mod!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by GreenSpeed, Aug 11, 2006.

1. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hi all!

My Subwoofer mod is over here i initially posted over there but really didn't get any response :( . Helps! Basically want to get Dual 10" Subwoofers in an enclosure.

Cheers! :lol:

2. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Green Speed @ Aug 11 2006, 01:23 AM) [snapback]301342[/snapback]</div>

Just a point of forum etiquette: In general, posting in one subject area a link to you post in another subject area is considered spamming the forum, and is frowned upon. One is allowed to make mistakes, so it's no big deal :-p.

Also, it appears that the time difference between your first post over there and this one was only about an hour... even if a post has some views, don't assume that people are ignoring it... it just might be that those who looked at it so far don't have the answer to your question (for example, had i not been traveling friday-sunday i probably would have jumped right on to offer advice, as i'm a bit of an audiophile and have done similar mods to many different cars, including my prius). The moral of the story: have patience, grasshopper!

3. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hah, I'm like a blood hound that's scented blood... Yeah. I was on the edge of my seat. Ack! But the worst is over and done with. Cheers!