1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My used new car!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by East Dallas, Jan 4, 2011.

1. East Dallas

East Dallas New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I just bought an '09 after calculating the thing will almost pay for itself by not driving my Big A jumbo truck on a regular basis.

So many buttons and things. I feel like my son when he's in a video game trance.

I went for the Prius after reading through so mnay of the posts here describing pos and neg aspects. I still need to learn the lingo.

2. nascrlvr

nascrlvr nascrlvr

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    East....welcome to the Prius family!! You're going to love the car. Have fun finding all the hidden storage areas and learning the techno-marvelous way she drives.

I see you live in the big D.....we're coming for the Aggies on Friday night!! Will be there in all my purple and gold splendor. Geaux Tigers!!!

P.S......have fun and enjoy your new toy!!

3. PabloPrius10

PabloPrius10 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II

Good for you! You'll love it.... absolutely! Use the accelerator like an egg shell and be totally easy on your brakes and your gas mileage will be incredible. I had the 07 and now have the 10. You watch, you'll do the same in time. I do have a bra for ya if you are interested. Fits 06 to 09... and excellent.

4. twittel

twittel Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Congrats on your new (used) Prius; Enjoy the MPG, ride and looks. You'll soon learn first hand all the great technology in your Prius.

Happy Motoring,

Tom