1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My used V is on the Way

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Michaelk, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Michaelk

Michaelk New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hello, I am Michael from Lubbock, Texas. Pardon the rudeness yet, I wanted to covey my excitement in finally purchasing a slightly used V. It has 1250 miles on its way from Arizona to Texas. I have asked a few questions in the past and have greatly utilized your forum for research.

A friend mentioned Manheim.com to me this week. I browsed with his number then found a dealer to purchase the Prius V I spotted. I hope it was a a decent price for a used Prius with Navigation.

Thank you for your assistance and look forward to learning more and saving gas on the commute.

Thanks Again
    Michael

2. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    That is great! What kind of a price did you get on it?

3. Michaelk

Michaelk New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Spiderman,
    What do you think? Bought for 24,000 and out the door was 26,250.00. I have to purchase a second key and one of the manuals.

Sort of jealous... I see so many buying new ones.

4. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    So that is without ATP?
    I think w/ATP people are walking OTD around 30K for a good deal. I think you did good.

You can download the manuals in PDF form BTW.

5. Michaelk

Michaelk New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Spider,

Thank you, I'm really looking forward to getting it here. Browsing through enhancements like the signals on the mirror and wood looking dash replacements. Can't understand why it's very difficult to control myself.

You have a beautiful white on as I initially wanted. Do you enjoy yours?
    Michael

6. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I do... a lot more than I ever thought. It was not even on my long list but our dealer just got their first 2010's in July 09 and I felt we needed to get it before Cash 4 Clunkers got going and all they had were 2 white and a gray. The gray already had some miles on it so we went for the white. It does get dirty but when it cleans up, it is gorgeous.

What color is this one?