1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

My Wishlit for the XM w/NAV

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by LoraJ, Aug 27, 2009.

1. LoraJ

LoraJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    We previously owned a Sirius Starmate. We've only had our Prius for a couple of days but are really missing some features from the Starmate.

I wish there was a way to see the song title and artist AND be able to select a preset station on the same screen. Maybe have the info on the top of the screen switch between song and station. Or have the option to choose which you could display - station or song.

On every Sirius radio I had in the past, you look for songs by genre type. If you select "Rock," you would see a list of all the rock stations and see all the songs that are on, so you can easily pick what station you want to listen too.

So far have not had reception issues. Knock on wood.

That's it for now. :)
    Thoughts?

2. jay_man2

jay_man2 jay_man_also

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    You can cycle through your presets using the steering wheel controls. Mode cycles all the audio sources, and the ^ v buttons cycle through the presets in each mode (SAT1, SAT2, SAT3, FM1, etc...)

I never had the features with XM that you had with the Sirius StarMate, and this XM is the same as my previous 2 Toyotas, so I'm blissfuly ignorant (or vice versa). :p

3. LoraJ

LoraJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    It will be an adjustment for sure.

But the good thing is I am no longer waking up at 12am worrying if I left the portable radio in the car.

4. raidbuck

raidbuck New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    My complaint for the XM radio is there is no jump button to go switch back to the previous channel. I can't flip-flop between channels during commercials anymore. I don't understand why this is missing. I like to listen to two ballgames at once or a ballgame and music and manually switching between 75 and 188 (or 75 and 179 the next trip, can't use pre-sets) I really miss this capability. Does anyone know if I'm missing the capability? I don't see a tab or button for it.

Thanks,

Rich N.