1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nasvhille Area Servicing / Rough Starting

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by opivybmxpunk, Feb 11, 2015.

1. opivybmxpunk

opivybmxpunk New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    New to Prius Chat so please bear with me.

2010 III Model.

Just about to hit 100k

Looking for suggestions on where to service it besides Toyota (unless that's my best case) in the Nashville area. So far I've visited Cool Springs Toyota and they seem to value their customers and be pretty up front.

I know it needs a few milestone service items done.

They're suggesting:

Cooling system flush
    Inverter coolant flush
    Trans fluid exchange

Just curious of what's important and what's not.

Also it began starting REALLY rough over the last few days, while the temp has dropped here in Nashville it seems to be continuing to even on warmer days. When the combustion engine has to kick on randomly it also comes on to a very rough start.

I also feel like it is very sluggish when I try and accelerate into power mode. Could this be due to some of the servicing that needs to be done. Is it trans or fuel injector related.

MPG's are still decent. 55 Average. 60 on the best days and low 50's on the bad days.

Just wondering if anyone has any verbiage I could use when approaching the dealership or service center about this.

I know this isn't super specific just curious. Thanks in Advance.