1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nat Geo

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Hybridtheory, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Hybridtheory

Hybridtheory New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey guys,

Do you find yourself taking lots of nature shots when you are on a road trip? I do all the time.

I do marketing for a living and the company I work for recently started a marketing campaign for National Geographic and Energizer. I am here to let you guys know about the Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest.

Send in your best photos for a chance to win a National Geographic Expeditions trip for two to the Greek Islands and a feature in the December issue of National Geographic magazine.

Entry is open until June 30th. National Geographic photographer Jim Richardson serves as a contest judge, and will also be doling out photography tips and participating in a Q&A session on the contest website.

The site also has some great photography and travel tips as well as past winners. Check it out here:

Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest

I know some share my hobby so maybe you guys have pictures you'd like to submit?

2. Hybridtheory

Hybridtheory New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    In May 2010, Energizer and National Geographic teamed up for their 3rd annual Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest. The marketing company I work for helped campaign for this contest as you might remember a few months back.
    I’m writing today because the finalists have been chosen and it’s time to vote! The winner of this photo contest will win a trip for two to Mikonos, Greece and we would love you guys' imput.
    Check out the Contest's site here to vote on your favorite submission:

Ultimate Photo Contest Vote Page