1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NAV+Contacts+adding or having contact pictures show up

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by Tranceology, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Tranceology

Tranceology New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I've been having some issues with Messages option (NAV lets you know when you get a text etc...) I took it to Toyota and even their best tec couldn't figure it out. (I guess he has a call into Toyota). 2 days ago I figured out the setting on my phone and Messages now work. GREAT!

However my last issue is when making or getting phone calls from my contact list their picture doesn't show up. I know it works because my son has the same phone and I have seen his pictures show up but... I've done the best I can do looking and changing settings but the pictures do not show up.

I have an HTC rezound. Anyone able to point me in the right direction on getting this feature to work? ALso 2012 Prius Touring 5 with larger NAV screen

2. Tranceology

Tranceology New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
  3. sURFNmADNESS

sURFNmADNESS Prii Family

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    My Vrn Nexus did not support messages however my Spt Galaxy S3 does. However so far I have only been able to listen to them read to me. I cannot get the radio to use one of the 15 preset quick responses nor manually send one while parked. It acts like it is sending, however it never shows up on the phone nor the sent panel on the radio.

I only have the V3 which does not appear to support picture contacts. I have been more frustrated with the fact I have my contacts with their home address, yet the address will not load into the Navigation system.

4. GerryL

GerryL Master Model Railroader

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Absolutely. This fries me, too.