1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nav Enhancement Kit & 200? ViewTech Kit

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by BMcGraw, Dec 17, 2005.

1. BMcGraw

BMcGraw Member

Well another year has almost past and still no NAV Enhancement Kit or ViewTech 2005 (or should that be 2006). Do you believe it?

I hate to revisit a most negative subject at this time of year but in regards to Coastal Dave and these "supposed" products STILL shown on his site. Has anyone been in contact with "them" about these lately via email or telephone?

Their responses are so inaccurate and few and far between I was just wondering (assuming they're still in business)...

Before it becomes illegal :rolleyes: I'm wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS !

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I had a question about the front end mask (aka bra) that they answered in less than 24 hours last week. I wish they would post some information on what is going on. I think they would make more friends if they did.

3. DocVijay

DocVijay Active Member

Well there's that, and make more customers too.

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Yeah, well I guess that they may be major geeks, or some such. Like me they did tech stuff but did not go to business school. I at least had to take Econ 101 and 102, well it ended there and I did 8 years of post grad and was expected to run a business. Talk about crash and burn. I admit that they do not have the marketing thing down yet.

5. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Guys, lets just give it up and assume that the NAV, aux and ipod adapters will never come and drop the discussion. Lets pretend it isn't even on their site.

6. Rick Grahn

Rick Grahn New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Amen, danman32.

I have given up.

Let Coastal Tech rest in peace.