1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nav system destination problem

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by mainerinexile, Apr 21, 2010.

1. mainerinexile

mainerinexile No longer in exile!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    How does one tell the Nav system that you've arrived at the programmed destination? Unless I manually delete the destination each time when I get there, the system will try to guide me back to the same destination indefinitely, long after I've been there and gone. Am I missing something automatic to get it to realize that "we've arrived"?

Thanks!

2. W7ZR

W7ZR Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    On my 2010 I do not have that problem. Once I arrive at destination it tells me I have arrived and it is terminating route guidance. Perhaps something in your settings.

1 person likes this.
  3. mainerinexile

mainerinexile No longer in exile!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Thanks, this gives me something to look at. Perhaps is a micro-location error problem. For example, I just noted that based on the map guidance, the Nav thinks my home address is #4, rather than the actual #6. Likewise, if I pull into a parking lot for the destination, the Nav may not think I'm quite there yet. This might be part of the issue--getting close to the destination probably isn't good enough.