1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

nav system for 2002

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by captain archer, Jul 27, 2006.

1. captain archer

captain archer New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    hello all,

kinda new here. got my prius 2 months ago used with about 82k miles on it (well broken in). love the car
    can't imagine driving anything else except for maybe a cambrid or highlander. do not know if anyone here can give me some advice. when i got the car it did not have the nav system installed (although the buttons exist for it on the dash). wondering if possible to find and install the correct system to work with the existing hardware

2. walt

walt New Member

Bel Air, MD, USA -=- Blair, Merlin, Merka
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(captain archer @ Jul 27 2006, 12:51 AM) [snapback]293005[/snapback]</div>
    probably quicker and easier to go with tom-tom-go, garmin, etc from one of the big electronic shops.

3. captain archer

captain archer New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(walt @ Jul 27 2006, 07:16 AM) [snapback]293077[/snapback]</div>
    kinda what i thought, but don't really want to have to figure out where to put the extra screen. maybe i'll just try to rig my old laptop into the car. any other suggestions?