1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nav System

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Alnilam, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Alnilam

Alnilam The One in the Middle

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I looked throught the book and didn't find an answer....

How can you save your present position as a memory point of interest that you can use later to return to? In other words, I am at Point A, any location at all, perhaps without an address. I'm going to Point B and want to return to Point A later on just by some "Go To Point A" process.

2. Marlin

Marlin New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    There's a mark button in the lower right corner of the map screen. Press that.

Then, if you wish, you can go through the menu screen to edit the Memory Point and give it a name other than it's address.

3. Alnilam

Alnilam The One in the Middle

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Marlin @ Dec 1 2006, 11:00 AM) [snapback]356317[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks. I'll try that today.

4. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    I've had to do that. I wanted to save a place where the road itself wasn't in the database. Fortunately the place was at a "T" intersection, so I merely marked the address where the T was.

5. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah, the mark button...

It's good that they make it so easy to mark a location in memory, but on the other hand, i've hit it a number of times unintentionally (like when trying to zoom while driving), then had to go in and delete memory points.