1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Nav system

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jeffrotay, Jul 6, 2005.

1. jeffrotay

jeffrotay New Member

My wife and I finally bought our Prius last week, after a year long decision process. I was trying to figure out how to set the home place and the the additional presets using the so called owners manual. i am having a few problems just getting started. of course my house isn't on a recognized road on the map. anyway, i just cant seem to figure it out. can anyone help me?

2. KTPhil

KTPhil Active Member

While in your driveway, you can set a POI called HOME, and at least you will be on the map after that.

Search here and Priusonline for "Lexus Navigation". You will find a link to the Lexus page on its Nav system, which is identical except for button locations. Easier than using the manual!

3. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :) Hi jeffrotay.... Have I got a deal for you...!!!

http://www.lexus.com/models/es/interior.html#dvd

This link takes you to the online DVD for the Lexus NAV system. Except for a few of the "buttons" it is identical to the Prius NAV. Good info for assistance in learning the NAV system. I found it helpful, and you can save the link and go back again and again.

Ain't Prii wonderful ???