1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Navagation Disk version 6

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by cairo94507, Feb 15, 2007.

1. cairo94507

cairo94507 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I just received the newest navagation upgrade disk from Toyota, version 6. I had the original disk in there which was a version 4. I also have the Ultimate Lockpick for the navagation and Telephone unlock.

I installed the new disk and it promptly negated the navagation unlock. My telephone still works all the time but I lost the ability to use my navagation screen when the car is moving, so now I am back to as it came from Toyota (re the navagation). Anyone else come across this problem and figured out the solution? Damn, I like being able to use the mapping as I am driving or moving, but also needed the map update to as some of the places I go are not in the version 4 disk.

2. dmckinstry

dmckinstry New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cairo94507 @ Feb 15 2007, 01:13 PM) [snapback]391091[/snapback]</div>
    See the thread "Hybrid NAV disc with 5.1 loader and 6.1 data" in this topic.

I'm planning on getting the 6.1 disc, but have been waiting to get down the debt on my credit card.

Since you've got it, could you tell me what's included that wasn't on 4.1 or 4.2 (which is what I have).

One of my questions is "Are there voice commands on 6.1 that weren't on the earlier discs?"

Thanks for any new info.

Dave M.