1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Navigation Problem Fixed

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by cne0233, Apr 27, 2006.

1. cne0233

cne0233 New Member

I posted back on March 11 that I had a failure in the Prius Map System. I no longer got the I Agree screen and the Map screen was blank as well as calendar etc. Basically anything running from the DVD located under driver’s seat was not working. Well today 4/27 my Toyota dealer (Germain Toyota located in Naples, FL) final found the fix after 4 visits. They found the problem after talking to Fujitsu who apparently makes the Display Unit. They found out that the Multi Display Unit needed to be replaced. All displays now work. :)

I use my Prius daily to drive approximately 17 miles on RT41 the Tamiami Trail from Estero to Naples in Southwest Florida. I average about 46 to 47 miles which I consider good considering the number of lights and traffic jams I encounter in my trip to work. I also get a lot of questions from people on the Prius as there are not many down here in Lexus land. Since 2/17 have only had 3 fillups amounting to just over 7 gallons on each fillup.