1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

NCAA Prius...Lets Get It On!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Newportdog, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Newportdog

Newportdog New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    S'up Peeps... I'm a newb here and I thought it'd be a nice challange for those of you here to compete with my sales friends as well as the national community of Jim Rome sports enthusiasts.

Here's the deal... log on to cbssports.com

find the ncaa tournament brackets and I've set up a special group called "prius". The password is " 48city"...

Lets see who has some game.

You'll be competing against not only the best in the sports world for those that call Jim Rome and email him, but also the Toyota sales team. Let's see who's the better, the buyers or the sellers.

Log on and place your picks. If you look at the brackets, there's a hightened value for picking upsets,,,

Be aware... Good luck to Pruischat.com!

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't want to diss your efforts as it's a great idea...just a tad late as Proco started a PriusChat bracket challenge at ESPN that has at least 5 or 6 of us signed up already.

Why not join that one and let's keep things consolidated to get maximal participation at one site.

If that's ok with you let me know and I can delete this thread. If you still want to keep yours open that's cool too.:caked: